Sunday, May 27, 2012

I am in the realm!

The realm that once was, that is.

It's a pretty awesome place to be. But I am feeling incredibly lonely today. So before I go, here's a post.

Here are 15 things (because I'm 15!!) I've learned about myself (and am trying to learn):
  • I am not seen as a little child. I am a young woman; I am growing. ^_^
  • I don't have a favorite color. The deep green of trees, the red/orange chest of a robin, the vibrant blues and greys of the sky, and the faded pink of my favorite flower- carnations. Those are my favorite colors. I don't have a favorite out of my favorites. xD Yes, I even developed a favorite flower.
  • I can't always be the center of attention. That hurts- it's a painful process- but I know it will all be worth it. I just know it. :]
  • I am learning how to pray. It takes a lot of empty time, but I'm pushing through.
  • Making art for the fun of it is the goal. You can't pressure productivity.
  • Nature is AWESOME. Even if it makes you sweat.
  • It's okay to be physically lonely, when you've got a book with you.
  • Not-frittering doing school makes for an awesome day. x)
  • My health is important, but I can't pressure it. If I miss a day, that's okay. I WILL get healthy, though.
  • Life ISN'T what you make it. It's what God makes it and how you choose to perceive it. So don't use that quote. xD
  • Answered prayers are the coolest. c: I've had a couple the past few of days. x)
  • It's okay to ask for help.
  • I've deeply missed writing in my journal.
  • Everyone is beautiful in one way or another. You just have to look for it.
  • It's okay to be vulnerable. You can't defend yourself all of the time. Let God be your shield. (Sometimes you have to LET GO & LET GO(D). Clever right? xD I didn't make that up.)
That's about it! Coming back when I learn HTML completely! (That's for another post. >:))

No comments:

Post a Comment