Weekends are too busy, if you ask me. Sometimes I prefer the week over the end. And who likes endings, anyway? I guess some are good, though. God doesn't end something without starting something else...
Agh, I'm rambling!!
So on Saturday I saw Tiffany do her hip-hop dance to the wholesome beats of Rihanna in Town Hall. (Sarcasm? Maybe.) Don't get me wrong, Tiffany is a good dancer! I just don't respect Rihanna.
Sunday- Church was good. Everyone came back from college, so it was nice to talk with them. Everyone seems to have birthdays in the month of May, so everyone sang for them. You know, it's funny.... the girls name is May, and her birthday is in May. xD So May is turning 18, Tommy is turning 18, and Ben is turning 14.
Pretty awesome! They made an Adventure Time cake. xD May was Princess Bubblegum, Tommy was Finn, and Ben was Jake. xD It was so hilarious!!
Tiffany went to a hip-hop party and she brought me back cotton candy. :] I think I'll keep her!
Daddy and I watched Puss in Boots. Really great movie. xD I ate buttery popcorn. T'was a lovely time. He may be annoying at times, but he is my dad. And I love him SO much. Mucho. Grande. A lot. Haha.
Yeah, youth group was alright, too. :P We played volley ball and Frisbee. That bothered me. Yes, it was such a fun game, I had a lot of fun playing it, and I had fun laughing with everyone, but that's just it... all we did was laugh. I learned nothing new about any of the kids there, and I spent over two hours with them. I didn't leave fulfilled. I only left hyper. And I didn't like that. It bummed me out that I didn't like it, until I talked to Mommy about it. She agreed. We're thinking of spreading out into another youth group.
I got a scrape the length of my thumb on my stomach from trying to climb a fence. I'm just happy it didn't cut through my shirt! I am terrible at volley ball. I made our team lose. >_> Not fun. I always run away from the ball. Stupid reflexes. That was really embarrassing. I guess no worries; what I lacked in volley ball I made up for in Frisbee. >:) I was pretty dang good.
But I still feel unfulfilled at the youth group. I really want to go to the other. :/
So yep, today is Monday. I'm going to be anti-social all week. Tired of people. I miss my online buds. :(
Oh, I am also starting up an ab routine. I am going to get in shape! Today is day 2. I'll let you all know when I see results.
Boxer is doing okay, he hates the medicine though. Don't blame him. :'( Tears. I'm trying to find a good method, but he just won't take it. Going to talk to the vet soon. Later!
Okay bye!!
Did someone say.... online bud?? ;D
ReplyDeleteOh, haha, volleyball... It's not my forte either. xD Our youth group played in the 'church league volleyball' thing for a few weeks, but whenever the ball came to me my muscle memory kicked in and I kept TaeKwon Do blocking it instead of hitting it.. And I couldn't serve it over the net for the LIFE of me. @_@
So yeah...you're not alone. V_V xD
Yeah my reaction to my youth group were kind of like that for a while... You spend two hours with them, but you don't know them at all. =P Exactly.
But in the mean time, pray for them. ^_^ Ask God for opportunities to get to know the other kids more, and pray that he would draw their hearts to search after Him.
*hi5!* Ab routine ftw!! >=D Exercising actually gets kind of addicting once you get into it. xD Some things I've found to help you along your way...
-Fitsugar.com is an awesome place for workout routines, healthy eating ideas and all sorts of fun stuff... I go there alot.
-Try doing a little bit of cardio before you start the workout. A jog around the block or a few minutes of biking or jump-rope... anything to get your heart-rate up. Helps burn calories and you get more out of the workout. ^_^
- Try to drink about 6-8 glasses of water a day, and drink a big glass before each meal. Helps you stay hydrated and you don't get the munchies as much.
Glad Boxer's doing a little better. ^_^ Do you think the medicine was making him swell up? <_< It does that sometimes... I wonder if it would work to put it in his water thing to make him take it. Hmmm...
So anyway, love reading about your life! I look forward to every post you make.... hope you know that. ;D
<_< >_> *gets back to schoolwork*
Heck yes!! :D!! I've been missing you!!
Deletelol aww... xD That's what happened to me! It was the last throw before the game ended. and of course, the ball comes hurtling in my direction. e_e I almost hit a girl from my epic serving skills. Woops...
Yeah, I totally should. Man, I seem to forget that God cares about them more than I do. Thanks for the reminder! ^_^
*hi5* >:D I know, I feel in control of my body now. It's really great. All my weight goes around my middle, while my arms and legs get none of it, so I figure this might help spread it out a bit.
Thanks for the tips! I need to start drinking more water. I seem to drink only a cup about every two days, so I'll start drinking it gradually.
Thanks. :) That means a lot. Yeah, I thought so, but now he's shrinking again. I think maybe the medicine to make him sleep did. His arm fat literally disappeared! I wish human fat did that quickly, am I right? xD
You know, I thought of putting it in his water, but I have to replace his water every day because it gets dirty and warm. Maybe I'll try to put it in his food!
Hey thanks. I look forward to yours as well. ;)
Lol I should too. >_>