Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Health vs. Bacon

I've been looking around for tips on how to get healthy. I suck at sports (from ice skating to volley ball to fence climbing or running....), I eat whatever is delicious, I have very weak ankles, and sometimes I go days without drinking water. lol wow, I sound like I'm a camel. xD

Fit sugar is a really awesome website. I've looked up on how to do the best work outs. I made my own ab routine up from what they told me. I'm going to start up some yoga stuff also. They said to eat more yogurt and fruit, so I shall. They say to not eat a lot of sugar. That's a problem....

Let me make this clear: I will forever eat cake and ice cream. >:D ( I gueeeess I'll just take better portions.) ^_^

I'm going to see how this eating better and working out thing is. If it goes really well, I'll start working on strength-building my arms. It will help my harp playing!

I used to hate the whole idea of working out. I know people who are really into working out, and it's a complete turn off. But I want to honor God with my body. Whatever I eat or drink I shall do for Him. I can't do that when I eat whatever I want when I want. I need to keep perspective.

I did a whole bunch of crunches. Side crunches, front crunches, diagonal crunches, the works. Afterwards, my abs were so tired. But it felt good! My whole body felt good. It was great! I am going to work harder when we go to the track to run really long. My longest is a mile and a half. I need to get up to that speed again.

I'm drinking water now. >:) I had banana with peanut butter for a snack!

Kind of hard to focus on being healthy when your mom is frying bacon. @_@ Maybe I'll just have one piece...

So yeah, that's whats up. ;) Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment