Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The realm that once was...?

All my friends are in the realm that once was... What realm would that be? @_@ I don't get it. I guess they are in a world that used to be without technology... I don't know, correct me if I'm wrong.

But I think God is nudging me because of it to GET OFF THE COMPUTER. xD Haven't had an email in days. :\ Le sigh.

My companionship shall be school, my books, and Jesus. He's been pretty cool lately. I've been trying to just be still and listen more than talk. The silence says a lot. ;) It really does. I think I made a post about it.... I don't know... anyways.

Season finale of The Middle tonight. It's funny to see in what ways it relates to our family. xD Not many, but in other ways so many. o_o It's funny to see. Season finale of Glee was yesterday. Agh, now I'm running out of T.V., too?! I think it's time I spend time with Jesus. x)

Think I'm going to head off from here for a while. Facebook- no. Bloggy- no. Then when I come back, hopefully everyone is back by then. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment