Thursday, April 5, 2012

The very merry month of May!

My birthday is in less than a month!! :D I am so excited! I'm going to be fifteen!! 15!!! Awesome, eh? x)
I want to go to the New York Botanical Gardens and spend a while there. I want to have lunch at a Dairy Queen or Chile's. I've never been to either places! I want either a digital camera or the Living Crazy Love book (if I don't get it by then.) I don't want to be a photographer, but I want to take pictures of stuff!! No more webcam photos for me!

I get overly excited for birthdays. I don't know why. Even if it's not my actual birthday. xD

Being fifteen is going to be exciting. It's going to be another year for challenges, laughter, and love. A whole lot of love. A whole lot of HIS love. <3 I am ready to take on new responsibilities. I want to be more responsible, and take on more school work. I want to learn part of a new language! (french!) I want a REAL summer. Not last year's pathetic excuse for a summer. I will succeed in these areas and more by the enabling power of the Holy Spirit! Amen!

Okay, so I am definitely getting that Bible. I asked my mom about it, she said yes! I just need to do a bunch of chores. Tomorrow is my next allowance, which will make room in my piggy bank even smaller! I happened to spend all my money, though, on a sweater for Easter. xD Now my balance is down to a dollar. :P Yes, my mom is succeeding in teaching me to be responsible and is making me use my money for more things. Pretty awesome. Plus it gives me patience!

Random but awesome: I have a feeling something very awesome is going to happen very soon. I just love that feeling! I also have the feeling that something very weird will happen which will make me mentally askew. :S I pray it won't.

I hear the sound of rushing wind against the pine tree outside. At first I thought it was water. Beautiful. I love the spring. :)

I'm going to draw my Dad. xD I'll post it on my art blog when it's done!

No comments:

Post a Comment