Speak the truth. Even if your voice shakes.
I rode an elephant once.... Its back was really bony. >_>
:o!! Really? That's so awesome! They let you do that? Where did you ride it? Oh man... I would think it would be meaty, you know? xD
There was a circus in my town,years ago... they were giving out rides. Yeah, I guess the meat wasall just on the sides, not the back, causeeven with 3 blankets it was really uncomfortable. xD
That's so cool! I've wanted to see one for a while let alone ride one! Weren't you afraid of falling off?
Nah, we had those, uh... wooden things on the sides that keep you from falling off. <_< I don't know what they're called.
I rode an elephant once.... Its back was really bony. >_>
ReplyDelete:o!! Really? That's so awesome! They let you do that? Where did you ride it? Oh man... I would think it would be meaty, you know? xD
DeleteThere was a circus in my town,years ago... they were giving out rides. Yeah, I guess the meat wasall just on the sides, not the back, causeeven with 3 blankets it was really uncomfortable. xD
ReplyDeleteThat's so cool! I've wanted to see one for a while let alone ride one! Weren't you afraid of falling off?
DeleteNah, we had those, uh... wooden things on the sides that keep you from falling off. <_< I don't know what they're called.
Delete