It's sad when I see my 13-16 or-so-year-old friends date and such. I wouldn't call it wrong more than just... weird. There's no point! You're just going to use the person anyway- Like you're really going to find your soul mate at 14. That like... never happens. I don't see why there's the pressure to date to begin with! (Even for properly-aged, mature adults. >.> *cough*) I love how relaxed my parents are about that- saying I don't need to worry and all. They're right. God has someone out there for me. I can marry when I'm 70 - I don't really care. I just wish that these sad, depressed teens would get that their worth isn't found in guys. They don't have to waste their time. Their joy can be found in Jesus.
He fulfills your longing for emotional and physical love. I've never had one, and don't want one right now... for a while, really. My faith, education, and thought life is too important to be spared by anyone. Make loving God everything, and your life will fall into place. You just need to trust Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment