Wednesday, February 15, 2012

@_@!!!

It's a very scary thing to have your friend ask you what the Bible says about suicide. O_O I don't think I've ever felt that kind of fear before. Whew.
This may seem like a normal thing to worry about, but she lives in a very un-safe household with absolutely no friends or family to stay with. She has a lot of questions about God and is very stressed and unhappy about where she is. So that question kind of hit me weird.
Seeing that she's from my online school, and does not live in my state, one might think she may be lying, or extending the truth. (I even had some second thoughts; if it's not one thing that's happened in her house, it's another!) But I like to give her the benefit of my doubt.
So I sent her a long email, showing her some Bible verses that talk about God's authority over life and His great and unending love for us. Verses like Romans 8:37 and Malachi 3:6. You should look them up. I emphasized John 3:16-17. I showed her key parts which might help her see the importance and joy put into those verses. Just recently I learned that Jesus Himself said those words. Incredible. I pray they helped her.
Please pray for her. I mentioned her in the past, but it's more urgent now. Please pray for her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment