Monday, February 13, 2012

Church!

Church was awesome yesterday! I learned a lot about God's love for me, even when I mess up. It's always encouraging to hear- I never get tired of it. Ever. It's kind of strange- I can read Romans over and over and over again!!
Anyway, I talked to Audrey for a few minutes again. She's so awesome!! We talked for three hours during the super bowl. :D I had a post about it, but deleted it, so I'll just say I learned so much from her. God is really using her for good things. She's so inspiring. Anyway, the few minutes were cool, too! I asked if the youth group ever does outreach projects. She told me not often, and I should talk to Pastor Tom. So I did! And he said that we might be doing some stuff soon. >_> That was a little vague if you ask me, but he named specifics, so I'm hoping. I can't get too hopeful, but yeah. I'm happy. ^_^
I'm breaking out of my shyness! I kind of like the mystery of a shy person, so I won't worry about the rest of it. The rest is just awkwardness anyway. xD
I'm so happy, though. I have a new vision for my life. Like... I don't know! It's weird. I have so much freedom. I don't have to know who I'm going to be. I don't have to plan all the way down there... God has a purpose for my life, and I don't need to worry.
So yep! Life's been good lately. It hasn't been any different, it's just how I've been viewing it. I have high hopes for this semester. <3

2 comments:

  1. That's so cool! We both kinda learned the same thing in church yesterday, then. xD Yeah I meant to comment on that post about the superbowl, with general ='Dishness, but darn you and your deleting things... >=( ;D
    It's so cool with you're assured of Jesus' love for you. ^_^ I told you sometimes I'm a little self-conscious around certain people, but when you keep growing closer to Him that fear of people starts to go away a little and you can break out of your shell. It's such a cool thing! Ahh I'm so proud of you Brianna. x) I love how you're not eager to grow up, but love to grow in your faith. Keep learning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Church basically teaches that idea anyway, but it's nice to hear it spoken plainly, too. ^_^ Yeah, I didn't wanna delete that post. hahaha, ah well... I'm glad your happy for my happiness! XD
      Thank you! Your comments mean so much to me. :") I don't think you ever will know just how much. That's very true, and I'm so happy you're seeing that, too.
      Like on Super Bowl Sunday, they had blue and green frosting on a Giants cake during coffee hour. (the pastor is a major Giants fan XD) I was the only one that had the cake, and the frosting died my teeth and lips green!! >_> It was sooo embarrassing. The friend I was talking with randomly started bursting out in laughter. (So did everyone else...) I laughed for a bit, but soon I marched in the bathroom- I started to feel very self conscious and sad. Then I realized that hey, I should totally /own/ this. And I did! :) Haha, it was hard, but I just laughed along. It came off eventually, but it was funny once I realized how to laugh along. I'm totally storing that story in my memory-banks to teach myself that our imperfections are what make us laughing,loving human beings. ^_^ You remember that, too!
      Aww :") *sniffles* Thank you! I am going to keep pressing. I thank God for you and your lovely encouragement!! <3

      Delete