Thursday, January 19, 2012

Crazy Love

For a devotional book, a good friend of mine recommended "Crazy Love," by Francis Chan. I've read the first 6 chapters. They're fantastic, to say the least. Francis Chan made some videos for those who have a devotional/prayer group. I don't have a devotional/prayer group, but the messages that Francis Chan say in the videos really have changed how I feel about life and God for the better. So here are the links for the videos that describe Chapters 1-6.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbCIK2_oDZk - Chapter 6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0dXmWMwSb4&feature=related - Chapter 5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdrizzZIvUA&feature=related  - Chapter 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12MKToWNb8Q - Chapter 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=VRP4jZ6KMFI -  Chapter 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MlGmO_6EoE&feature=related - Chapter 1

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow you're farther than I am Bri! Then again I was never a very fast reader. ;) Plus with my job I don't get as much time to read as I'd like.... But it's so awesome to see you have such a serious hunger for God. It's seriously a huge blessing for me to be able to see you grow in the Lord so much and chase after Him! Not too many people your age have that hunger. My favorite Bible verse says "You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart". Keep seeking Him with everything you've got, and He'll meet you where you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I had no idea I was reading it fast! I should probably slow down and reread some stuff. I am really loving this book. Thank you so much! That's so encouraging for me to hear. I feel as though sometimes I'm too extreme with God, but I guess with Him there is no such thing. Thank you so much! I am SO thankful for you being a constant inspiration. God has definitely gifted you. :)

    ReplyDelete