Thursday, January 19, 2012

Welcome

This is my first blog post! I made this as a public journal of sorts to post videos and write things I'm passionate about. I won't post extremely personal stuff, so nothing interesting to see here for any stalkers. haha

I am finishing up my subjects for the semester. Yes, that's right, this year I am on time in all of my school subjects! Last year I was a month behind. It was scary. God is so good... I am really learning to trust Him this year. This year is just a year for, "O_O" I am so in shock. God is so real to me this year, more than ever. And I want Him to be apart of my life further. I'm so thankful He's there.

So yeah, I won't post much. But feel free to check up on me. My name is Brianna and I am fourteen. See you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment