- Taking medicine, feeling better :)
- Bought a LOT of supplies / started packing
- Got a purple suitcase that says "Wisdom" on it. x)
- My church sent in the money
- I leave in 11 days!!
- Still care what others think... I will always just a little bit, but it's annoying. I wish I was free from them completely. Sigh. Hopefully God will break my walls down.
- Helped out at VBS yesterday and helped the Pre-K and Kindergarteners. I may be scared to have children of my own, but taking care of them helps to remove the fear. They were so precious, and God sees them as the greatest in the kingdom.
- Learning, still learning. Still feeling broken, but coming together. I am redeemed!
- I am reading the comments on these posts, and am taking them to heart. x) I will respond soon!
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Life updates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment