Friday, May 17, 2013

Ice Blue Past

I've been writing more of my story that I started over 2 years ago. You may remember Ice Blue Past? I wrote 30 pages of it and I have so many ideas for it. It almost got deleted too many times; many times, there were, that I needed to dig it out of the recycle bin. I am keeping it for real this time; I am going to work on it.
To create some accountability, I will post if I have written/edited here once every week. (We can make it writing Wednesdays if you all want. :) I won't post exactly what I'm writing, because this blog is public, and anyone can take my work and claim it as their own. I came up with the idea with the help of this girl Justine at NorthStar Academy, so I will give her credit for that. I will take the rest of the ideas as my own, however. This is now my story, not hers. I am going to write it.
You are probably laughing at all of my serious talk. xD Sometimes I write and I laugh at myself, because I sound far too serious. But I am free, more free than I have been in a while. And it's time I stop being lazy with what I have written and who I am, and take charge of my school and writings and do my best for God's glory. He will help me. :)
Here's to waving goodbye to an ice blue past, and saying hello to a sun-filled future!

1 comment: