If only I could understand all of the time, that God is pleased with me even when I am falling, when I am in my darkest place. There are many flaws within me, but God is healing me every day. It's not about perfection, it's about love.
So that makes me very happy. ^_^ He is revealing more of Himself, and my faith is really increasing. It's also challenging, though, because I ask Him, "I had no idea you were this powerful! Why didn't you answer this prayer?"
Ah, how my faith needs to increase! And it is, every day. x) God is the greatest good in my life. Even in my weaknesses, He is being made known. -That is my prayer.
I got frustrated that Zack, this kid at church, made a very ignorant comment at church that Lent was pointless, it's not even Biblical. I got annoyed at him very easily, and explained to him the true purpose of Lent, and what it should be used for. He agreed, but his argument was, "Well not many people participate that way." Then I just asked him (not nicely), "Then why don't you?" :S Honestly, before he should make a decision about something, he should be objective and look at both sides. I felt bad afterwards, because I haven't been objective COUNTLESS times before, and I didn't extend him the same grace God did towards me.
All is forgiven. I am at peace. Jesus is revealing more to me. My best friend... I could not live without Him. :)
Updates:
- Today I am going ice skating. No school, it's Presidents Day! >:-D
- A lot of people at youth group are in relationships... some with each other. It's really weird, their definition of dating or relationships. I don't have a clear one on mine, so I can't really say much. But wow, I mean it's high school- I don't think this is the time for it. :S Glad guys aren't interested in me. That would be very messy, on many levels.
- I am learning to live in the present moment... and not imagine sad/happy scenarios that may never ever happen in my life. It's been good. :] It's hard for me, having such a wide imagination, but I need this. It's not a matter removing my imagination, but leaving the unknown/uncertain untouched in my mind. It's pointless!
- I stuck 9 pencils in my fro, and they barely showed. >:D!! It was so cool!
- Our youth group make a Harlem Shake video. Weird, but I guess it was fun. xD
This is joyous news. x)
ReplyDelete