See, my beliefs in God are changing constantly; I'm continually maturing and becoming the woman God wants me to be. Even blog posts I put up a week ago, sometimes I wonder who was the girl that posted that. I'm changing a lot, but it's good.
Some days I wonder if I even am a Christian, but then I remember it's a daily battle, that His joy is sustaining me, and grace washes over me daily. I don't always realize it, and it makes me prideful. Not many people may struggle with pride, but I do. I need God to continually humble me. It's one of my many weaknesses.
I am learning to love myself, to most importantly love God, and from that love continually love others. I sometimes get really 'deep' and philosophical on things, when it's really so simple; it all comes down to love. Not necessarily easy to live out, but it is so very simple.
I'm sort of known for being deep; for reading a lot of books, for reading into a lot of things that happen day to day... to put a label on it, I'm an introvert. It's not a bad thing, but there are times where I look inward, when I should be looking outward. When I should be looking upward. I need to realize that life isn't a heavy burden; that people are living their own lives, their own realities, and they don't think about me and my flaws nearly as much as I let myself think.
I don't need to get anxious over any things I don't know, but I can present my requests and doubts to God. And His peace will fill me. And it does. And He will teach me. And He does. He is the perfect father.
I'm sort of known for being deep; for reading a lot of books, for reading into a lot of things that happen day to day... to put a label on it, I'm an introvert. It's not a bad thing, but there are times where I look inward, when I should be looking outward. When I should be looking upward. I need to realize that life isn't a heavy burden; that people are living their own lives, their own realities, and they don't think about me and my flaws nearly as much as I let myself think.
I don't need to get anxious over any things I don't know, but I can present my requests and doubts to God. And His peace will fill me. And it does. And He will teach me. And He does. He is the perfect father.
I know God is enough through my shortcomings, and in my strengths, He will work through me.
I don't know what my future holds, but I know who holds my future. I know, that's really cheesy, but oh my gosh, it relieves so much stress. I can be like the Proverbs 31 woman and LAUGH at the days to come. Not something I'm good at doing, but it's baby steps. :) As long as I keep moving.
So yep, sort of an apology for the mess that is my blog. xD It's amazing how far He's brought me in a knowledge of Him, the world, and myself... and it's even more amazing to know that He will bring me even further than this; into a more intimate knowledge of everything and everyone.
1 Corinthians 13:12 - For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
1 Corinthians 13:12 - For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
We very much enjoy your blog! ;) I feel like mine is a mess too... but I guess there isn't really any formula to this whole blogging thing, nu? Thanks for sharing it all with us!
ReplyDelete