Friday, May 18, 2012

My baby!

My baby, Boxer, is at the vet today. He was shifting uncomfortably around his cage and panting. It was so scary, we went right away. Now he is staying over night and I miss him so much. It's hard to see the ones you love in pain. Including my family; we all felt so bad. The women of the house (of course) were crying, including myself. Mainly teary eyed... I don't cry that often, but I thought I would at least for Boxer. Sigh.

The veterinarian thinks it's gas. He has a large, tight, and protruding stomach. They are taking an X-ray to see what it is exactly. He's going to be all drugged up for it, too. They're giving him sleeping gas and pain meds. :\ At least the pain will go away.

God has control over the situation, but I feel very afraid/sad. I'm so thankful God is there to comfort me. I'm SO discombobulated today.

A little bit freaked, too. o_o Boxer is 6 years old and we aren't the smartest rabbit owners around. I am praying so hard. Please pray, too. For his comfort as well as ours. Thanks.

When he comes home, I'm taking a picture of him and I together. We still haven't taken one! x(

So precious... :")

His eye looks like a tomato!

No comments:

Post a Comment