Monday, April 30, 2012

To be or not to be

I have so much to say but I can't express it. For once I am not... deep. :P My mind is dull and not working properly lately, yet my heart is full of emotion. I forgot my music folder, my I am Second bracelet, my glasses [Update: how to spell exercised.... XP]... I really haven't liked myself lately. I've been very fat lately too. No other way to put it. xD I have eaten so much and exercised so little. It doesn't help I'm getting cake soon. I am not motivated to read the Bible. Yet my soul, oh my soul cries for Him. I long desperately for Him to hold me in His arms! I want to serve Him but at the same time, my flesh cries, "no! Don't! It's not worth it!" Oh, but it is SO WORTH IT. My heart and mind are in an epic battle. Words cannot express my inner conflict. :\ Prayers are appreciated.

My harp ensemble is for another post. :) I'll write a long one soon, just not into it.

3 comments: