So things are picking up. I am sorry for getting so weird on here. I just have so many feelings and opinions about God and they are constantly changing. I should have stuck to what I said with keeping this blog not personal. I hope everyone understands.
Not that a whole lot of people read this, anyway. But just to be clear.
So anyway, I have found a great website. It's called Brain Pickings! It's filled with interesting ideas and opinions. Not all are valid, but it's very fascinating.
I earned more money! Remember I said my balance was back to 0? Well now it's at 15 again. :)
We're going to Washington D.C. Monday-Tuesday! :D!!! It's the first time I've ever been out of the surrounding states. It's a road trip, so I'll get to see New Jersey, Delaware, and Maryland too! :D I'm so psyched. It's the first time in a hotel for a looooooong time, too! (The last time I was in a hotel was a Sesame Street getaway. XD) Yeah, I might spend some money there. >.> XD
Rachel Ramm followed me on my art blog!! She even commented and said my drawing was beautiful. :") I'm so thankful! 2 followers! I thought it would be 0 forever. I got paranoid for nothing. Psh. I seem to do that always anyway. e_e
Alrighty. That's it for now. Really loving the book of Isaiah. :) You all should check it out! Bye!
Hey don't worry about being weird. ;) Anything you post, I'll be happy to read. Promise.
ReplyDeleteAs far as keeping it non-personal, what else is a blog for than what's going on in your heart, mind and life? I really enjoy reading about what God's doing with you and your walk, but it's your choice.
I remember the first year I had a blog, and nobody knew about it... <_< It takes a while to get it going. Keep spreading the word! And plus you never know who's reading, even if they're not officially "following". I know it gets kinda discouraging. But don't give up. ;D
Thanks. :) That encourages me. You know, that's true. I will still post little bits about my faith and such. The thing was, it got a little too extreme. I didn't feel comfortable sharing all of that. Because you're right, I don't know who reads this. I'm glad that you enjoy what I do post though. That makes me feel good. ^_^
DeleteYeah, I made a post about it on Facebook! Hopefully that gets more readers. Thanks for reading /and/ following, by the way!