1}
What's the nerdiest/geekiest/weirdest thing about you?
I
love reading about the human mind and how it works. Not as a school course, but
just for fun. I also love reading Christian books. Just anything that involves the faith, from biographies to auto-biographies, to theories, to faith-building books... Not many friends of mine do
that, so I guess it's weird. I also make a lot of crazy facial expressions. =S
2} If you could live in a fictional universe from any book, movie, or television show, what would it be?
I
would live in the magical world of Harry Potter! It would be cool to do all those tricks. I'd love that! So much adventure.
3} Little or big, practical or frivolous, what is one of your favorite items in your house?
My Bible is my favorite, but I use my computer more often.
4} Do you like animated movies? If so, what is your favorite?
I
love Up, Tangled, Finding Nemo, Beauty and the Beast, the Lion King... (yeah you get the point.)
5} What is your favorite household chore?
I
like doing the dishes and vacuuming.
6} What's your favorite thing to get at Starbucks (or your favorite coffee shop)?
At
Dunking donuts, I love getting a Vanilla Chai Hot Chocolate... thing. xD I don’t know
whether it’s coffee or hot chocolate, but I cannot tell a lie, TIS TASTY!!
7} What is your favorite pizza topping?
Either olives
or onions! P:
8} Waffles or pancakes?
Waffles!
They go great with peanut butter.
9} Do you like to play games? If so, what is your favorite?
I
like playing chess with my dad. I like some Wii games as well.
10} Have you ever let anyone win a game?
Yes,
I actually have... I'm not very competitive at all. Other than with my parents. But it's different against someone much older than you. You always want to beat them. xD
11} Have you ever dyed your hair?
My
mom gave me highlights recently! Solid color is weird for my age. It's sad, but I know more guys that dye their hair than girls. e_e
12} Do you make your bed every morning?
Yep!
13} Picasso or Norman Rockwell?
Definitely
Picasso!!
14} Do you like carpet, tile, or hardwood floors?
I
like thick, long shag carpet, but the carpet we have isn't that great, so I’d say hardwood.
15} If you could put one thing in a safe under your bed, what would it be?
Either my Bible, some letters, or my journal. I keep a close eye on all those things as it is.
16} What's your favorite condiment?
Tomato sauce or blue cheese dressing on lunch. And whipped cream or
caramel sauce on desert.
17} Have you ever thrown up on someone (excluding when you were a child)?
Ew, no! o_o
18} What was the last thing that made you laugh?
Something either my mom or sister said... I think. xD
19} Think fast...what's the first song that pops into your head?
Oh
my Dear by Tenth Avenue North. They're my new favorite band. :)
So that's it!
No comments:
Post a Comment