Thursday, February 2, 2012

New template!

Isn't it awesome? It's from Awesome inc. which makes it awesome....
Yeah...

Anyway, I read the book of Daniel and half of Revelation. Revelation is just a "O_O" book. Seriously... it describes how God looks!! :] He's so epic! ^_^
I am looking forward to finishing it today. I also need to read 2nd John, Psalms 8-14, and Proverbs 7.
School is okay; I still have midterms. -_- Not fun, seriously. I got a good grade in Science, but I always do anyway. History isn't looking so good. I think Literature should be alright... I think. I'm not too concerned about Algebra; I think I have all the concepts. I just need to review two or three things.

So yeah, that's the scoop. I have to do a lot of stuff today, which I usually end up forgetting and have to do the next day. *sigh* When will I learn...

No comments:

Post a Comment