Well this week has been great. I went ice skating, and fell about... oh, 400 times? -_____- Hey, there's a first time to everything!! It was really fun ^.^
It'z wintuhr break fer ush :3 So I iz spendings it being awesum, doing craftz, learnings how tew be assertive, and that kind of stuffz. :> Nyehehee
God's showing me what a privilege it is to be a Christian. I mean, it is! Read Psalm 94. After that, I prayed for mercy. Lo' and behold, I got it! It was strange, how I turned right to Isaiah 51 after that... read the two in order. It's insane how God works. He gave me that chapter for a reason. I need to stop flirting with the line between hot and cold. It's time for action!
It's a privilege when God disciplines us. It may sound like I'm being phony here, but I'm not; Isaiah 51 spoke to me. It's time we take a hard look at our faith and ask ourselves, "How can I love God more?"
We can't harden our hearts. Make the right choice now, cuz soon, it's going to be to late.
No comments:
Post a Comment