Pretty impressive! Admit it.
xD
I wanted to post again because so much has happened. @_@ I can hardly understand it, so I want to type it out.
First off, it's been beautiful outside. c: I've spent oodles of time on the balcony. Reading, praying, writing... it's been so long since I've written. :")
| On my balcony |
| The balcony chair, and my book and glasses |
I got a digital camera for my birthday! I've been taking pictures non-stop. I'm not looking into photography, but it's still pretty fun.
| Me, all comfy in bed, after a stellar birthday weekend ^_^ |
- Hatchet - Delivered
- Living Crazy Love workbook - Has yet to be delivered >:( Impatient Brianna is impatient.
- Through my eyes by the great Tim Tebow - Delivered
- Start Here; Doing hard things right where you are - Delivered
From Jamie I got the first 2 books to the Dragons in our Midst series and the LOTR series!! I believe the first book was autographed by the author, unless Jamie wrote it herself... hm... Is it true, Jamie?
I read the first book to Dragons in our Midst. Oh my gosh, it's so great. Such action and excitement! It far surpasses Harry Potter. The material in Harry Potter is questionable anyway, so I was glad when I finished that series. But my oh my, there is so much to be said about Raising Dragons. x) It had real life applications, which was refreshing in a fantasy book.
I'm in the middle of the first book in the LOTR series and it's fantastic. J.R.R. Tolkien is SUCH a writer. :O!!! Beautiful work, simply wonderful plotting. The characters are so vibrant. Everything just pops out at you. X)
And lastly, from Audrey, I got a soft pastel set. They are so much fun- I've never had a set before! She used to be an artist, but has moved on to different areas of the arts, so it's great to get tips from her. ^_^ She introduced a new art method to me called stippling. I can't wait to try it!!
Audrey has been so encouraging to me spiritually and physically. She is encouraging me to go after my dreams in such a persistent yet encouraging way. She is such a role model. I didn't think her and I would be such friends, but it's looking that way. :) I'm so pleased. I'm going to enjoy this friendship with her with all I've got. I have a lot to learn from her. May God bless her daily.
Oh my... Jesus has given me so much favor lately, and yet I haven't read my Bible in so long. I know that sounds silly, but for the longest of time I thought it relied on what I did. Even though I've read so many times that it's all about His grace and mercy, I guess He had to show me for myself. x)
It makes me sad, because I know that this vibrant part of my life won't last forever.
Now here's what I always forget: While all good things must end, we must remember to live in the moment. Because this is what living in the moment means. To enjoy the now. Enjoy the people and things God has placed in your life, because you never know where they're going to end up. I used to hate the saying "live in the moment" because I would see so many teens around me abuse that phrase to do the stupidest things. (That phrase and YOLO...)
Now I know its meaning is purer, much richer. I won't be friends with these amazing people forever, but that doesn't mean to say good bye before the time God intended. I don't have to be sad that I know this time will end some day, but rather I can trust God with the life He has given now and enjoy it all, yes all!! I am blessed beyond words.
I can hardly explain my feelings right now. I am filled to the brim- no, overflowing- with His joy. I may not understand everything there is about life, but this new concept for me has opened up many doors spiritually and mentally.
So here's to living large this year!! :) 15 year old life, you're going to be awesome. (if only you remember God is the center ;)

="D Ah Brianna I'm so happy for you!! It's SO awesome to see another person your age so in love with Jesus, and I know exactly how you feel, and ahhh!! x) The vibrance is so awesome, so full of joy, so wonderful.... And it's a huge encouragement to me to know that you're in that place with Him. x)
ReplyDeleteOooohhhh, wait till you get to Circles of Seven. ;D Things start to get /way/ better.
And yep, it's the real shabang... signed by Mr. Davis himself. ;D
I read the Hobbit once, but couldn't get into the actual LotR books themselves.... too deep for me, I think. <_< But love the story anyway. xD
Enjoy living, you marvelous 15-year-old you! ;D
Thank you!! :'D You are such a blessing in my life!! I can't thank you enough for all of the encouragement you have given me. You have gently guided me towards Him in so many ways. I couldn't be more thankful to have you as a friend. x)
DeleteI'm so psyched. It's such a great series!!
OMW THAT'S SO AWESOME!!!! :D!! THANK YOU, JAMIE!! xD
That's funny you say that.... I thought the Hobbit was a bit deep for me. I'm finding the beginning of LOTR more exciting. xD I hope it doesn't get too intense. It's such a good book!
x) :'D