I am PSYCHED for D.C.! Leaving in 2 days. Aww yeahhh. :D I'll post all about it when I get back!
On to Facebook matters, I'm still trying to find an ugly picture of Tiffany... not happening. xD Ahh! Even in her ugly photos she's still so beautiful. :") However, she has been posting ugly photos of me, which is NOT happy-tears worthy. Ugh. Now she has a phone with a camera, she's been uploading awkward photos. <.< Eek. >.> Just eek. Not cool, man. Not. Cool. xD
I have $35.00 dollars! Yay!!! I'm going to spend a lot of that in D.C. :( But after D.C. I must earn it all back and then some! I want that Bible!!
God's been teaching me a lot about forgiveness and his wrath. I have felt so ashamed lately. I can hardly talk to Him without wanting to cry. I mean... wow. Just wow. o.o There's so much I get wrong and yet He loves me still. I want to please Him with my whole heart but there are still things I'm not ready to give up. That's what bothers me. I am just not ready. I want to be ready!! I pray for His patience with me. :[ I need it, desperately.
Well, I'll talk to you when I get back from D.C. Tomorrow is church. How I need Him. How I need Him...
1 Peter 1:13-16 - Therefore,
prepare your minds for action; be self-controlled; set your hope fully
on the grace to be given you when Jesus Christ is revealed. As obedient children, do not conform to the evil desires you had when you lived in ignorance. But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; for it is written: "Be holy, because I am holy."
No comments:
Post a Comment