Friday, March 23, 2012

...Moving on!

As much as I'd like to, I can't post personal faith bits on here anymore. I'm sorry, I just don't think it's what God wants. "For every idle word we shall give account of", and I don't want any of you guys being apart of my idle speech. So this blog shall be daily events more or less.

NOW that's out of the way, so on to other, happier topics!

My allowance has begun and I am going to get a lot of books and things for my room. It's been looking rather boring lately. This isn't a recent picture of it, but here you go:

I won't post the second pic of it, because that is not accurate anymore at ALL. My mom needed to use my desk for her job, so I don't have one for the time being. But now it's much... boring-er. Even in that picture, it looks awesome-r than it does now. xD I'm thinking of taking a really beat-up old desk that Tiffany uses. She's definitely getting a new one, but I want to fix up an old piece of furniture. I want that satisfaction, you know? So me not having a desk is my decision now. *sigh* A big, flat cardboard box works for now, though!

So I've been looking on IKEA, and they have great stuff. I'm thinking throw pillows, blankets, and some new pillow cases. Nothing too extreme. You know, I shouldn't have gotten a themed room, because I am getting tired of the color orange. Still my favorite color- just not to stare at every day. :P

I've been working on something that I think will be awesome. See the dots? Well, I"m going to arrange them in one awesome flower! I think that will be pretty :) I've been making little leaves to go with it. I think it will look alright.

As for the art blog, I really wanted it to be a success. I'm not giving up on it, I just ran out of patience too soon, so now I'm bummed. :\ I'm going to look for other art blogs to follow (so far, not much.) This blog is really inspiring, though! The colors are awesome. Not sure if it's a keeper, but the colors are inspiring. ^_^

Okay, well, that's enough blogging. Tomorrow I'm getting a schedule notebook, just for schedules. I'm getting better with chores and such, but I'm falling behind again. And with an allowance, now I'll pay for my errors! D:

Oh, the books I want include: "Start here, by Alex and Brett Harris," "I kissed dating goodbye, by Joshua Harris," (yes, they're all brothers!) some books from Hannah Farver, Elisabeth Elliot, and a book written by Tim Tebow! That guy rocks!! :D

Goodbye for now!

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes it takes a while for a blog to get started. =P People finding out about it and such.... Don't give up! ^_^ Even if people don't comment, doesn't mean they're not following. *forgot to comment* >.>

    Oh yeah we watched Josh Harris's videos about a month ago... they're really good. He and his bros are so cool!

    And I think your room is really cool. <_< It's more put-together than mine...

    Oh, try upcycling! I'm sure the old desk would look EPIC if you did some creative stuff to it. >=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, I'm just really impatient with that kind of stuff. xD Haha! Thank you for following by the way! ^_^

      I know, right? Did you see the one where he got eaten by the bean bag chair? xD I'll have to send you the link if you didn't!

      Thanks! :) I really do like it. I flipped the quilt over to the orange side now, so it's a bit brighter in there. ^_^ I also rearranged some stuff on the walls, so it looks a little... different. xD Now I'm trying to find something to do with the desk.

      Yes! I really want to do something awesome with it, without doing too much sanding. I think I want to paint it white! If you want, you can let me know if you have any suggestions. :) I could use the extra creativity.

      Delete
  2. Np. ;D My blog was up for a year before my friends actually figured out I had one >_>

    o_o Bean bag chair...??

    Yeah, rearranging is always exciting. Sometimes if you look online you can get some cool ideas, too.

    White sounds great! Perfect for the vintage look, I think. Can you send me a pic of it? ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And now you have 5 followers! I'll remember that and keep patient. :)

      xD Here's the link- you'll see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY1iWVBszV0

      Yeah, I have been. :D There are so many creative ideas out there!!

      Thanks! It will take a lot of sanding, though. I might just start it in the summer. I would show you a pic, if I had a digital camera. xD (I want one for my birthday!!) I did find a picture on Google of a desk that is almost identical. I'll send it to you in an email. ^_^

      Delete