Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Life as I know it

Meet the new permanent addition to my face! :] I'll post a picture of me in them once they're ready.
Anyway, onto other news, I am starting to work really hard for a missions trip. It'll be for next summer, but I need to earn a LOT of money. This is something I really want, and I think it'll strengthen my faith immensely. Plus, I'm going to be 16 next year! >:D Awesome!
Speaking of ages, my birthday is in precisely 6 weeks! I'm going to be 15 this year, not 16, but I'm still excited. :D I want some books, a bag for my harp music (which can also be a nice bag for church), and/or a dress. I don't own a dress at the moment, and I really want one... yeah... haha
So yup! - that's life as I know it :)
... I need to focus more on school next week. I am beginning to do it this week. Note the word beginning. >.> 2nd Semester is so tough!

View my art blog people! Please? http://artisticbeliever.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment